Super slim ，3 modes ten-key-less mechanical keyboard
Battery: 1900 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer batteries
How to connect the keyboard with a computer
1. Slide the 2. 4G/OFF/BT switch on bottom of the keyboard to OFF.
2. Take out the USB A to USB Type C cable in the package and connect the keyboard with your computer.
3. The computer will recognize and configure the keyboard automatically
4. The keyboard will be ready for use when the configuration is finished
5. Once the keyboard is powered up, charging begins. The LED marked with M lights on red. It will turn to white when keyboard is fully recharged
2. 4G Wireless Connection
1. Slide the 2. 4G/OFF/BT switch on bottom of keyboard to 2.4G
2. Take out the nano USB receiver and plug it into an available USB port on your computer. The computer will recognize and configure the keyboard automatically
3. The keyboard will be ready for use when the configuration is finished
4. In some cases, you may need to pair the keyboard. Turn on the keyboard and press[FN+ for about 3 seconds, the LED marked with M flashes quickly in green, plug the USB receiver into any available USB port on your computer within 20 seconds. The keyboard will be paired automaticay. Make sure the keyboard has enough power before doing so
5. The indicator will flash when the battery is low. Please recharge the keyboard in time or it will turn off automatically soon
Support Bluetooth Connection
1. Slide the 2. 4G/OFF/BT switch on bottom of keyboard to BT
2. Press [FN]+or / for other Support Bluetooth devices), the LED marked with M flashes in blue (or cyan/magenta for the others）
3. Turn on Support Bluetooth and scan for available devices on your computer or smart phone. It will find”BT3.0Keyboard or BT50 KB”device. Select one of them to get connected with it automaticall
1.With standard USB and 2.4G/BT connections, the keyboard can be used on computers without any software or driver installation.
2. There are 20 backlight effects
Windows XP/ista/win 7/Win8/Win 10/Mac OS